CSCC's adaptation of 40 Days of Prayer by Rick Warren
Starting January 17th, we'll be meeting in the Sanctuary of CSCC
Following weeks in 3 locations, including the Fireplace Room of CSCC. For more info on additional locations in the Coatesville or Phoenixville areas, please contact the church office.
- Wednesdays @ 6:30 pm for small group sessions
- Sundays at 10:45 am for the sermon series (6 in all).
Further strengthen your prayer life through the Daily devotions and reflections - (get the 40 Days of Prayer Study Guide) and Scripture memorization.
Throughout the 40 Days of Prayer campaign, you will learn how to cultivate a powerful prayer life and experience breakthrough in your relationship challenges, financial difficulties, bad habits, health crisis, and many other areas of your life. Don’t miss a single event of this life-changing series!
- The Purpose of Prayer
- How to Pray with Confidence
- The Pattern for Prayer – Part One --- This week
- The Pattern for Prayer – Part Two
- Praying for a Breakthrough
- How to Pray in a Crisis